LIGHTHOUSE FESTIVAL 2022 – Terms & Conditions
Nice Try Events Pty Ltd.
ABN 28 647 750 892
11 Dover Crescent
Waratah West, NSW, 2298
Norah Head Lighthouse, 40 Bush St, Norah Head
Any person holding a valid ticket to attend the event.
By purchasing or holding a ticket to this event you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time.
ENTRY & EXIT TO EVENT SITE
Entry to and exit from the event site is strictly via the front gate only – located at Norah Head Lighthouse. Any attempts to access the site at any other point or via any other route or means will be considered trespassing and police will be called.
No ticket refunds will be granted for any reason except where required by law. This event is an all weather event and will go ahead rain, hail or shine.
THIS IS STRICTLY AN 18+ EVENT. You will be required to show valid proof of age ID upon entry. Anyone under the age of 18 or who does not have ID will not be allowed entry to the site.
You are welcome to bring snacks and nibbles. Items such as eskies, picnic baskets and large bags are prohibited. We are curating a brand new food & wine experience for Lighthouse Festival 2021, catering for a wide range of tastes, dietaries and budgets.
This event is fully licensed. You are not permitted to bring any alcohol into the event or take any alcohol away from the event. There will be security and RSA staff on site for the duration of the event to ensure current RSA guidelines are met and adhered to. For the safety and enjoyment of everyone, the event has a zero tolerance policy for intoxication, and the RSA staff, site managers and security staff patrolling the event reserve the right to remove any person displaying signs of intoxication, or any behaviour that is harmful or threatening to themselves or others.
You will receive a wristband upon entry to the event. You must wear the wristband at all times during the event. DO NOT LOSE IT. If your wristband is not visible, event staff may ask you to produce it. If you are unable to produce your wristband and do not have proof of ticket purchase you will be removed from the site.
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT. It is advised you wear comfortable shoes and wear appropriate clothing to suit cooler and/or changing weather conditions. Once again, the event will go ahead RAIN, HAIL or SHINE.
There is ample parking surrounding the entry to the event site near Bush Street Reserve & Norah Head Boat Ramp. The easiest way to access Norah Head is to Drive or be driven.
From the main parking areas there is a 800m walk up Bush St to the main entry point (10 minutes approximately). A shuttle bus will be available for people who are unable to walk the distance.
For information train times to and from Wyong visit transportnsw.info
There is a zero tolerance policy towards any person who displays anti-social, aggressive or violent behaviour at this event. There will be uniformed staff , Police and security guards patrolling the site for the duration of the event who reserve the right to remove any patron they consider to display any of the above behavioural misconducts, or any behaviour that is considered to be threatening or harmful to themselves or others. Should you witness any person displaying signs of behavioural misconduct, please report the incident immediately to the nearest security guard.
- Comfortable and appropriate clothing and footwear to suit changing weather conditions
- CASH (There is no ATMs on site)
- Hat and sunscreen
- You can bring a small bag (under 25cm x 25 cm, no backpacks or satchel bags will be admitted into the event) but you will be asked to present your bag for inspection upon entrance to the site.
- A small picnic rug
- Low sling or short beach chair (no tall camping style chairs)
DO NOT BRING
- Alcohol, illegal drugs or any illicit substances of any kind
- Eskies, picnic baskets, backpacks or large bags
- Glass of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, sparklers, or any other explosive or combustible material of any kind
- Animals of any kind (excluding Assistance/Service dogs)
- Musical instruments of any kind
- Portable sound systems
- Audio or video recording devices (excluding mobile phones)
- Professional photography equipment
- Tall camping chair
You agree to enter the event site at your own risk. You are primarily responsible for your own behaviour and personal conduct for the entire duration of the event, including the entrance into the site and exit from the site. It is your responsibility to wear appropriate clothes and shoes suitable for walking short distances, standing for long periods of time, and changing weather conditions. Responsible consumption and service of alcohol will be strictly adhered to by all present at the event site. Site managers, security guards, an RSA officer, and event crew members will be present for the duration of the event to ensure patrons’ safety to the best of their ability. Please see one of these representatives should you feel your safety is being compromised at any point.
NO MOSHING, CROWDSURFING OR STAGEDIVING.
COVID-19 EVENT CONDITIONS
Lighthouse Festival is committed to a Covid Safe event in 2022 and will be adopting the following measures to ensure the safety of all attendees, staff and performers, in line with current Covid restrictions and recommendations. These conditions are subject to change in line with such restrictions and recommendations.
- BYO low sling chair, short beach style chair (approx under 65cm) or picnic rug. This is to ensure you have your own space that you must remain in unless purchasing food, drink, merch or using the toilet. Once you’ve found your spot on arrival, that’s your spot for the event. *Tall camping or fold out chairs are not permitted (over 80cm)
- Vaccination is not a requirement for entry.
- QR code check-in. All patrons are required to check in on entry. We will have a large number of check in sites in place prior to entry gate.
- All patrons are required to remain seated at all times unless going to the bar, food area or toilet.
- There will be no dance areas at this event. Patrons will not be allowed to dance in groups.
- No congregating away from your seat unless waiting in line for food, drinks or amenities. You must stay with the group that you attend with.
- We encourage all patrons to wear masks where possible. Especially in lines waiting for food, drinks or amenities. .
- Social distancing is encouraged when not in your seat. Especially in lines.
- hand sanitiser will be available at key points around the event site
- All bathrooms will be well stocked with hand soap and paper towels.
- All frequently touched areas and surfaces will be cleaned frequently throughout the event – this includes entry point surfaces, bars and food service areas, bathrooms, and other service areas.